Keller Williams Realty has released the May 2009 installment of This Month in Real Estate.
This monthly series is hosted by Byron Ellington and Jay Papasan. Jay coauthored the Millionaire Real Estate Agent book with Gary Keller and Dave Jenks of Keller Williams Realty International. Viewers of this video will find timely information about what is going on in the current real estate market.
- A pause in home price declines
- Home prices lower by 12% from last year
- Last Month home prices increased 4% from previous month
- Recent data indicates over 52% of homes purchased were by first time home buyers
- Home buyers are looking for a place to live, not a place to buy and sell
To find the Keller Williams office closest to you, visit www.kw.com
Agents interested in what Keller Williams has to offer may visit KWConnect Guest Pass for videos that explain our value proposition. If you are an agent and would like a Team Leader to contact you, please send an e-mail inquiry to calcarter at gulfshoreslife.com .
This summary was posted by Cal Carter of Keller Williams Alabama Gulf Coast. His team, The Gulfshoreslife.com Team specialize in working with buyers of Gulf Shores Condos The Baker divx Batman Returns release on the Alabama Gulf Coast.