Next Thursday I am going to be interviewed by Real Estate Coach Don Cunnigham of Fidelity Coaching. (there is no cost or obligation for the webinar, so feel free to sign up. He was kind enough to invite me to do a webinar, so I am posting about it here.). So I have been preparing some good answers to the questions about Lead Generation that I get asked a lot.
- What is the best way to generate leads online?
- What are the options for generating leads. PPC? SEO? Syndication?
- What are the best platforms for generating leads?
- What MAKES them the best platform?
- How many leads do I need?
Then there are some more well thought out questions like:
- What is the difference between platforms like BoomTown, Tigerleads and platforms such as REWsites, RealGeeks and others.
- What should I consider when selecting one?
- Why is lead generation different for an agent, a team and a brokerage?
- When is it time to spend less time and money on lead generation and MORE on conversion of leads into clients?
- How do you attract SELLERS online instead of just BUYERS?
- How do you filter out RENTERS if you do not want them?
Ok, so that is the list of the ones that I have come prepared to answer so far. What other questions do you think I should answer? What else would you want to ask me?