The FIABCI-USA Fall Business Conference “Connecting Continents” is coming up quickly. The 2010 gathering of local, national and international professionals is to be held in Seattle, WA, September 23-26, at the Edgewater Hotel located right on the water. Last years conference was a great success and was held in my hometown, Denver, CO.
Why should you invest your time and money to attend the upcoming national meeting? From my experience, in additional to receiving referral business, I have gained many new friends and expanded my opportunities well beyond my dreams. Here are some additional reasons why you should consider joining us in Seattle:
- To expand your business network and make connections around the world
- To learn new ideas and best practices from speakers and colleagues
- To set yourself apart from your competition
- To take advantage of the membership benefit and make a marketing presentation
- To show your clients and prospective clients how much broader your reach and knowledge are because of your FIABCI-USA involvement
- To share your expertise, listings/services, challenges, and successes
- To learn about Asian markets, international market risks and opportunities, foreign investment in Seattle, and to gain practical tips you can apply to your business right away
- To make friends for life who will help you when you need it most
- To enjoy camaraderie in our special, internationally-focused group that is small enough so you can get to know most people yet large enough so you’ll be sure of meeting new colleagues
- Because you are invited and will be warmly welcomed!
FIABCI-USA is a chapter member of FIABCI, the International Real Estate Federation which is a non-political entity whose objective is to help its members add an international dimension to their businesses. With representation by chapters in 48 countries, with five official languages: English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish, the professional organization represents all real estate disciplines for all properties including brokerages, property management, valuation/appraisers, property development and consulting, lawyers, insurers, architects, and urban planners.
Register by August 31st to save the most money. Open the attachment or click here for everything you need: http://www.fiabci-usa.com/fallmeeting2010.html.
See you in September – in Seattle!