ePropertySites has recently gained traction as a tool that agents can provide for their sellers. Creating a website provides value for sellers, and buyers can find a lot about a property before inquiring further. Buyers will find these sites by stumbling onto them through craigslist, facebook, and other avenues.
Features that win over your clients include:
- Complete property website on its own domain.
- Creates virtual tours automatically.
- Easily posts onto Craigslist with attractive ads.
- Phone friendly sites.
- Nearby restaurants, coffee shops, groceries, etc. from walkscore.
- Depending on where you live, it can also feature local school and demographic information.
Obviously, most sellers will want a website for their own home. If you want to secure that listing, it may be a good idea to create that website before you get there!